Come Worship With Us
Trinity Lutheran Church has been a member of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod since the founding of our congregation in 1869.
For over a century, our congregation worshipped in the Town of Raymond in central Racine County, Wisconsin. In 1980 we moved to our current location in the Town of Yorkville on the north edge of Union Grove. By God’s grace, we have served the people of central Racine County with the Gospel in Word and Sacraments for over 150 years.
It is our mission to faithfully proclaim the Gospel of Jesus and administer His Sacraments, for the glory of God and the salvation of souls.
We subscribe without reservation to the Evangelical Lutheran Book of Concord of 1580.